There are different types of cement silos which generally come equipped with an electronic weighing system with digital display and printer. This allows any quantity of cement or powder discharged from the silo to be controlled and also provides an accurate indication of what remains inside the cement silo. The Cement Silo Batch Blender is designed to mix cement, bentonite, barite, liquid additives, etc. for oilfield use. One of our USP’s is that based on our clients’ needs we provide cement silos batch blender manufacturer and cement silos suppliers.
• The pressure silo is designed to store cement, bentonite, barite etc.
• The fill, vent and discharge lines are easily accessible.
• The pressure relief valve provides safe unloading.
• The interior is designed to allow dry material to flow out under air pressure.
• The silo is equipped with 3” aeration coupling with air pad/air jet system as per requirements.
• Manholes are located at bottom for easy access.
• Vertical/Horizontal skid.
• Capacity 1000 CuFt- 3500 CuFt (Single Silo)
• All steel welded construction from SA 36/SA 516 GR 70/eqvt steel plates
• Provision for mounting compression load cell (Optional)
• Ladder with bolted cage (Optional)
• Certification:- U Stamp (On request)
• Lifting lugs are MPI tested & Certified for empty lift
• Hydro fill tested to suit design standard
• External grit blasted to SA 2.5 & epoxy paint system
Twin Silo- Capacity 2 x 1000 Cu Ft
Provision for manholes at top on request
Special design and equipment on request